History of Treasure State Retriever Club
The Treasure State Retriever Club was established in 1947 as the Helena Retriever Club and in 1972 the club was reorganized into our current name.
The 108acres Bob Sparks training grounds are located in Elk Park on the east side of the Continental Divide. It has a large lake in the center of the property, and several other training ponds.
We were blessed to have Alex and Beryl Zbitnoff who were instrumental in acquiring our grounds. Beryl had obtained a lifetime membership, and could be seen marshaling several events every year until her passing in 2017.